Home » Support » Buying » Are earring hooks still available for earring models?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Are earring hooks still available for earring models? [message #58184] Fri, 07 December 2012 18:18 UTC Go to next message
avatar CharGyse  is currently offline CharGyse
Go to my shop
Hello, I just wanted to ask if the earring hooks that we could request in the past to be attached to earring models were still an option available to us?

It has been a while since I last logged on and the site seems to have changed around a bit. I've done a search in the forums and had a quick look through the tutorials but couldn't find out if they were or were not still available, so thought I'd better send a direct question out to you Smile

Also, if they are still available, how do I make sure they do get attached to the earring models again?

Thank you in advance Smile

Enjoys spending 98 hours a week learning, making and designing stuff. The picture of me as a kid is... pretty much what you're dealing with.
Re: Are earring hooks still available for earring models? [message #58186 is a reply to message #58184 ] Fri, 07 December 2012 18:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Best thing to do would be to email service (as I'm not sure). They'll be able to inform you if the ear hooks are still available, and how to apply them. If they are available still, the method to add them was to email service with the item number and they'd add a notation to the item for the hooks to be included. I am investigating, so if I get an answer before you, I'll inform you here.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Are earring hooks still available for earring models? [message #58188 is a reply to message #58184 ] Fri, 07 December 2012 18:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
To give a bit more detail about the earring hooks:

We had a promotion a while ago where we offered to add hooks, once it ended, we have been using left over stock to fullfill existing orders, but we are NOT offering earring hooks to new models.

This means currently there is no way to add hooks to earring orders. One thing a lot of shop owners are doing is mailing them out separately when someone orders.

We are looking at a bigger project for 2013 where we can offer a full variety of stock items (earring hooks, necklaces, watch parts etc), until then, we don't want to offer a service until we can do it well.

Just to be clear, for now, old models that had hooks will still get them, but we can not allow new models to have this option.

Sorry for any confusion!

Natalia

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: Are earring hooks still available for earring models? [message #58189 is a reply to message #58188 ] Fri, 07 December 2012 19:14 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CharGyse  is currently offline CharGyse
Go to my shop
Ah I see, thank you very much for the quick responses. Very Happy

Enjoys spending 98 hours a week learning, making and designing stuff. The picture of me as a kid is... pretty much what you're dealing with.

Previous Topic:Unable to use Black Friday Special discount
Next Topic:Is it "by design" that I can't use my credits to buy Gift cards?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.