Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Supreme Devastator Parts!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Supreme Devastator Parts! [message #56800] Tue, 13 November 2012 22:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar Jnrbhoy  is currently offline Jnrbhoy
Go to all my models
Sorry if im doing wrong but I dont know if this is the correct place to post this,

im looking to see if it is possible to create a solid part for this Transformer? How much would this cost? and what do I need to do to get this created?

You can see in the picture he is missing a part of his jaw.. can another part be made? It is one solid piece if that helps..

please help.

P.S.... IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!?

index.php?t=getfile&id=22704&private=0

thanks

Re: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Supreme Devastator Parts! [message #57476 is a reply to message #56800 ] Mon, 26 November 2012 10:01 UTC Go to previous message
avatar siccoyote  is currently offline siccoyote
Go to my shop
You'd probably be better buying a junker dev, swapping out the part you need then selling it back on as a junker again.
For the price the part would cost, especially if you wanted someone to create it.

Previous Topic:Need help with custom ring
Next Topic:Modeller / Designer needed in London for Luxury Fashion Brand. Jewelry Experience Preferred