Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Character Model Needed for 3D Printing
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Character Model Needed for 3D Printing [message #56738] Mon, 12 November 2012 23:50 UTC Go to next message
avatar atomicfx  is currently offline atomicfx
Go to all my models
I am looking for a 3D Modeler with 3D printing experience. The model I want made is of a cartoon character from an old trading card series. Specific details and pictures will be given to 3D Modelers that demonstrate the right skill set. If you can, please send me examples similar to what I am describing. Thank you!
Re: Character Model Needed for 3D Printing [message #56753 is a reply to message #56738 ] Tue, 13 November 2012 03:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ming is currently online Ming
Go to all my models
i'm a 3d modeler for over 15 years and experience in 3d printing.
i can model almost anything similarly based on references provided Smile
you may view my works at my website :

if interested, please email to my personal email add as i don't check this site mail often Smile
email : ming@its-ming.com
thanks
ming

( attached is sample of my work Smile index.php?t=getfile&id=22697&private=0

[Updated on: Tue, 13 November 2012 17:48 UTC]

Re: Character Model Needed for 3D Printing [message #56760 is a reply to message #56753 ] Tue, 13 November 2012 06:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Fredd  is currently offline Fredd
Go to all my models
Was a messed up post, but very nice models Ming.Smile

Have any questions regarding Blender, and need fast answers, you are always welcome at the IRC Server Freenode, channel #blender. As a bonus, several there have experience in modelling for 3D prints.

Keith
Re: Character Model Needed for 3D Printing [message #56791 is a reply to message #56760 ] Tue, 13 November 2012 17:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ming is currently online Ming
Go to all my models
thanks fred Smile
has fixed the mess .
Re: Character Model Needed for 3D Printing [message #56852 is a reply to message #56738 ] Wed, 14 November 2012 18:53 UTC Go to previous message
avatar atomicfx  is currently offline atomicfx
Go to all my models
Thank you for everyone who has contacted me about this project. I have found someone to complete it for me. Thanks again!

Regards

Previous Topic:Modeler needed for ring-making
Next Topic:3d moddeler needed for sci fi

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.