Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » 3D CAD Modeler Available: Rhino, Solidworks, etc..
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D CAD Modeler Available: Rhino, Solidworks, etc.. [message #46039] Tue, 27 March 2012 16:43 UTC Go to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
25 years of 3D CAD modeling experience. Emphasis on Jewelry and consumer product design. Rhino, Solidworks, AutoCAD, Inventor, Catia Expert. Capable of Part Scanning. Resident of Texas

[Updated on: Fri, 01 February 2013 02:22 UTC]

Inspire through Design, Create Solutions, Deliver on Promise
Re: 3D CAD Modeler Available: Rhino, Solidworks, etc.. [message #46536 is a reply to message #46039 ] Thu, 05 April 2012 16:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PatrickLA  is currently offline PatrickLA
Go to all my models
I have a one-piece plastic model I need. I have virtual pics of the design but in order to have it made by a 3D printer, do I need to have a CAD file made first?

Thanks

Pat

Keep on Rockin'!
Re: 3D CAD Modeler Available: Rhino, Solidworks, etc.. [message #46545 is a reply to message #46536 ] Thu, 05 April 2012 18:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
That is correct Pat. I can model it up for you so that you can submit it to Shapeways for build. What are the overall measurements? I will PM you with a price for me to model it up.

Re: 3D CAD Modeler Available: Rhino, Solidworks, etc.. [message #47489 is a reply to message #46545 ] Wed, 25 April 2012 19:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CustomUSB  is currently offline CustomUSB
Go to all my models
We are looking for a 3D modeler for ongoing projects (consumer products). Can you email me at vadim@customusb.com
Re: 3D CAD Modeler Available: Rhino, Solidworks, etc.. [message #49611 is a reply to message #46039 ] Sun, 10 June 2012 07:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tanqueskalinka  is currently offline tanqueskalinka
Go to all my models
Hi!
I'm searching for a 3D modeller to do military figures and tanks at a reasonable price for sending them later the shapeways to print. Just drop me a line with an answer if you're interested or not. cheers!
Re: 3D CAD Modeler Available: Rhino, Solidworks, etc.. [message #49624 is a reply to message #49611 ] Sun, 10 June 2012 13:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Pm sent

Re: 3D CAD Modeler Available: Rhino, Solidworks, etc.. [message #53055 is a reply to message #46039 ] Thu, 23 August 2012 22:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar rahul19dj  is currently offline rahul19dj
Go to all my models
Hi,

I need some one to make a 3d cad for a case built for development boards.

Please let me know the price at rahul19dj@gmail.com
Re: 3D CAD Modeler Available: Rhino, Solidworks, etc.. [message #55239 is a reply to message #53055 ] Fri, 12 October 2012 04:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar orion2185  is currently offline orion2185
Go to all my models
Hi CADNinja,

We are looking for a CAD design guru for a unique project.

Looking to have a full design created- so we can take to our CNC machine and make the parts.

PM me and we can discuss via email.

thanks!
Re: 3D CAD Modeler Available: Rhino, Solidworks, etc.. [message #56037 is a reply to message #46545 ] Sat, 27 October 2012 16:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RATHNELLY  is currently offline RATHNELLY
Go to all my models
Can you work from some photographs of my prototype? I can also provide 2d drawings. The object is about 2" by 1/2", however the dimensions are less important than the arrangement of the holes and slots. I want to 3d print the final product with Shapeways.
Allen Strike
Canada

astrike@sympatico.ca
Re: 3D CAD Modeler Available: Rhino, Solidworks, etc.. [message #56044 is a reply to message #56037 ] Sat, 27 October 2012 18:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Sure thing Allen

I will email you and you can reply with the photos and 2d drawings if those exist

Thanks
Re: 3D CAD Modeler Available: Rhino, Solidworks, etc.. [message #56111 is a reply to message #56044 ] Sun, 28 October 2012 17:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RATHNELLY  is currently offline RATHNELLY
Go to all my models
I look forward to hearing from you. I have some 2d drawings ready and a couple of photos.
Allen
e-mail: astrike@sympatico.ca
Re: 3D CAD Modeler Available: Rhino, Solidworks, etc.. [message #56169 is a reply to message #46536 ] Mon, 29 October 2012 14:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bovelt  is currently offline bovelt
Go to all my models
PatrickLA wrote on Thu, 05 April 2012 16:59

I have a one-piece plastic model I need. I have virtual pics of the design but in order to have it made by a 3D printer, do I need to have a CAD file made first?

Thanks

Pat

Hi, friends

Nice to meet you !

I can make one precision 3D model file at Solidworks for you . But I need the big size first . Just feel free to contact me , my MSN email :
richardbovelt@live.cn

I appreciate you can provide more detail info about your this model.

Thanks and wait for your reply

Yours sincerely

Richard
Re: 3D CAD Modeler Available: Rhino, Solidworks, etc.. [message #56170 is a reply to message #56111 ] Mon, 29 October 2012 15:19 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bovelt  is currently offline bovelt
Go to all my models
Hi, friend

I have sent one email to you , please reply me and send your 2D, photoes to me .

Thanks and wait for your reply .

Yours sincerely

Richard

Previous Topic:Ps3 Xbox controller adapter
Next Topic:Freelancer for hire

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.