Home » Community » Introductions » Hello from Texas
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello from Texas [message #54629] Sat, 29 September 2012 05:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar CactusBones  is currently offline CactusBones
Go to my shop
I have had an account since 2010 but just recently starting creating designs here. I have been a jewelry designer and illustrator for the last 10 years since graduating college. My knowledge of how to use sketchup is very limited and I find it very annoying compared to using illustrator and other visual design programs. I am getting used to it though. I just recently received my first two prints from shapeways which have been rings(can be seen at my shop). The possibilities for what I can create has just exponentially increased with the help of shapeways. Designing 3D designs is a treat compared to my regular production routine.

[Updated on: Sat, 29 September 2012 05:27 UTC]

Re: Hello from Texas [message #54652 is a reply to message #54629 ] Sun, 30 September 2012 04:44 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Jose_narvaez  is currently offline Jose_narvaez
Go to my shop
hello welcome to the communitty. in the sketchup´s official website you will find videos that will help you use it. it helped me a lot. have a nice day Smile you can find it here: http://www.sketchup.com/intl/en/training/videos/new_to_gsu.h tml

Previous Topic:Hello
Next Topic:Greetings and Salutations