Home » Community » Co-Creator Feedback » Can't scroll Co-Creator Template
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Can't scroll Co-Creator Template [message #44753] Fri, 02 March 2012 02:03 UTC Go to next message
avatar Lightbringer  is currently offline Lightbringer
Go to my shop
When trying to edit the template for my co creator, if I add too many options I can't scroll down to access the "Save Template Details" button. Mouse scroll moves the greyed out background, not the template I'm working with, and I don't see another scrolling option.

I'm using Windows 7, Firefox 10.0.2

-Lightbringer
Re: Can't scroll Co-Creator Template [message #44778 is a reply to message #44753 ] Fri, 02 March 2012 15:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
That would definitely not be good. I saw something like this a while ago, I think I was updating a model and had the same problem, but it has since been fixed. Add your problem to Uservoice so that it gets added to the Devs Docket.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:HELP!! Accident Happened
Next Topic:Co-Creator seems broken for me

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.