Home » Shapeways » Official Announcements » We can currently not ship to Russia
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
We can currently not ship to Russia [message #15029] Wed, 21 July 2010 12:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar jdl  is currently offline jdl
Go to all my models
Customs authorities in Russia have recently tightened restrictions on import shipments to Russia, in particular on dutiable shipments sent to private individuals. These shipments are currently under extraordinary scrutiny in an effort to improve accuracy of the accompanying shipping documentation.

These additional requirements lead to an unprecedented number of customs holds and delays in delivery. UPS has therefore temporarily suspended the acceptance of dutiable shipments sent to private individuals in Russia until further notice. Please accept our apologies. More info is given by UPS.
Re: We can currently not ship to Russia [message #15050 is a reply to message #15029 ] Wed, 21 July 2010 22:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar svofski  is currently offline svofski
Go to all my models
Sigh. This country is becoming unbearable.
Re: We can currently not ship to Russia [message #21566 is a reply to message #15050 ] Sun, 12 December 2010 20:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar berendey  is currently offline berendey
Go to all my models
jdl

Hello

I remembered that I have your coupon. Six months ago there were problems with delivery to Russia. Anything changed?
Re: We can currently not ship to Russia [message #22079 is a reply to message #15029 ] Mon, 03 January 2011 17:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PjotrDuMat  is currently offline PjotrDuMat
Go to my shop
What's the situation in 2011 ? (shipments to Moscow)
Re: We can currently not ship to Russia [message #44061 is a reply to message #22079 ] Wed, 15 February 2012 09:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Shulyaka  is currently offline Shulyaka
Go to my shop
Any news for 2012? Smile
Re: We can currently not ship to Russia [message #44101 is a reply to message #44061 ] Wed, 15 February 2012 17:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PjotrDuMat  is currently offline PjotrDuMat
Go to my shop
Guess not. Guys, pls inform us
Re: We can currently not ship to Russia [message #44271 is a reply to message #44101 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 14:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Michon  is currently offline Michon
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi!

I am sorry guys UPS is still not able to deliver to the majority of Russian destinations. We can only ship via UPS and
therefor have no other possibilities to fulfill Russian orders. If you have any questions regarding alternative destinations etc. Please contact us at service@shapeways.com
Re: We can currently not ship to Russia [message #44273 is a reply to message #15029 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 15:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Also if you guys want alternate shipping options, head to http://feedback.shapeways.com and start an item for it, get others to vote for it, so that it will be on the Shapeways priority list.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: We can currently not ship to Russia [message #44284 is a reply to message #44273 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 19:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Shulyaka  is currently offline Shulyaka
Go to my shop
I can see that anti-UPS suggestions are already on the top there...
Re: We can currently not ship to Russia [message #44285 is a reply to message #15029 ] Tue, 21 February 2012 19:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
I searched earlier and couldn't find it, but you are right. For all interested here is an item already high up on the list http://feedback.shapeways.com/forums/111989-shapeways-feedba ck/suggestions/2454223-cheaper-postage-needed

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: We can currently not ship to Russia [message #44383 is a reply to message #44285 ] Thu, 23 February 2012 15:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Michon  is currently offline Michon
Go to my shop
I work here
Thanks Michael for bringing this in Very Happy
Re: We can currently not ship to Russia [message #46380 is a reply to message #15029 ] Tue, 03 April 2012 15:09 UTC Go to previous message
avatar pisarevg  is currently offline pisarevg
Go to my shop
But I want only to sell my 3d models in Europe.
For what purpose me a billing address if i have account in Pal Pay?

pisarevg

Previous Topic:(my last) Shapeways Live is Weds. 3/28 at 2PM EST
Next Topic:Introducing new colors for the Strong & Flexible Family

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.