Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Video uploads ?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Video uploads ? [message #741] Fri, 08 August 2008 08:55 UTC Go to next message
avatar andre.bois  is currently offline andre.bois
Go to my shop
Hi,

I had great success in repairing a robotic arm thanks to 3d printing from Shapeways, see my introduction post here :

http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=244&am p;start=0

I am staging a little action video, featuring apricots, a robot, and 2 3D printed parts from shapeways...
It would be cool to be able to add videos to a model, along with pictures. Of course it takes more space than picture, formats have to be converted, etc, but IMHO it would be a cool idea.

Re: Video uploads ? [message #744 is a reply to message #741 ] Fri, 08 August 2008 09:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Here is picture anyway :

Re: Video uploads ? [message #781 is a reply to message #741 ] Sat, 09 August 2008 07:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Uploaded video to the forum :

• Attachment: P1040103.MOV
    (Size: 51.12MB, Downloaded 354 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 09 August 2008 08:49 UTC]

Robot YOUPI [message #23613 is a reply to message #781 ] Wed, 09 February 2011 13:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar godelar  is currently offline godelar
Go to all my models
Hello everyone,

I saw the video of the robot yay, it really owns it myself super.Je YOUPI this robot.

is it possible to get clarification on the interface of the robot and the PC? sue and the control software.
I am close to buying the software interface and programming robot YOUPI.

Thank you very much
JS
Video robot YOUPI [message #23614 is a reply to message #781 ] Wed, 09 February 2011 13:55 UTC Go to previous message
avatar godelar  is currently offline godelar
Go to all my models
Hello everyone,

I saw the video of the robot yay, it really owns it myself super.Je YOUPI this robot.

is it possible to get clarification on the interface of the robot and the PC? sue and the control software.
I am close to buying the software interface and programming robot YOUPI.

Thank you very much
JS

Previous Topic:Congratulations
Next Topic:Textures with blender

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.