Home » Community » Introductions » New Designer From L.A
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
New Designer From L.A [message #50066] Tue, 19 June 2012 23:55 UTC Go to next message
avatar wenhan  is currently offline wenhan
Go to my shop
Hi everyone,
My name is Wen. born and raised in China BeiJing now studying product and environmental design in Art Center College Of Design here in Pasadena CA.

YES, I LOVE GRASSHOPPER...

still a newbee but I am nere to discover my personal new paradigm, we have 3d print here at school but SHAPEWAY's choices make all of us drool:)
Re: New Designer From L.A [message #50072 is a reply to message #50066 ] Wed, 20 June 2012 00:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
Welcome to Shapeways Wen. Its not often I see a designer in the LA area. Im about 15 minutes away from Pasadena and I had no idea there was a Art Center College Of Design close by that teaches 3d Print. Definitely gotta check it out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: New Designer From L.A [message #50075 is a reply to message #50066 ] Wed, 20 June 2012 01:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi SG designs! yea, we have a few machines here, z-corp, abs, and object. stop by n check it out if you have time:) i think you will like what you see. But the printing limitations are a lot more than here....I love designing with Rhino and Solidworks. I heart jewelry design:) SHAPEWAYS allows me to print much thinner:) without paying for surprising support material:) I like! well, I havn't gotten my first order yet...SO excited:)
Re: New Designer From L.A [message #50178 is a reply to message #50066 ] Fri, 22 June 2012 05:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar David Sun  is currently offline David Sun
Go to my shop
Hi wenhan,

I visited your school last October and got an exclusive tour. Your school is amazing. Lots of students with exceptional talent! I love the displayed class projects.
Please keep us informed when your projects are in the display!

Sunny D
Re: New Designer From L.A [message #50200 is a reply to message #50178 ] Fri, 22 June 2012 14:39 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Yes, it is an wonderful place to do my studies:) yes my design of a public TreeHouse---Mobius is currently on display in the gallery. they change it every term though:)

most people here are from east coast? Im a total newbee. can't wait for the first order:)

Previous Topic:Hello 3D world! I am the guy designed the tiny car on Objet blog
Next Topic:I opened my shop on shapeways!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.