Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Protein Model(er) needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Protein Model(er) needed [message #49940] Mon, 18 June 2012 05:53 UTC Go to next message
avatar disheavel  is currently offline disheavel
Go to all my models
I'm looking to make a custom protein model but the general concept is shown in
http://cbm.msoe.edu/includes/images/2002SMART/photosystemII. jpg

I'd like to make a desk piece/paper weight that is multicolored (different elements and "chains" colored differently) and ideally has a base/stand with a company name on it. (So a bit of a graphic designer as well would helpful too.) I'm happy to provide some links to software used for rendering- The basic filetype is an XYZ coordinate system.

This is something I've got to move on in the next couple of days as I'd like to have the final product in early July, if possible.

Thanks!

Re: Protein Model(er) needed [message #49945 is a reply to message #49940 ] Mon, 18 June 2012 06:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
Welcome to Shapeways!

I've sent you a PM.

Pssst! I wrote a book to help you quickly get your Sketchup models ready for printing. Click here to get it on Amazon

Previous Topic:3D modeler needed to turn high res jpg into a 3D file
Next Topic:3D model needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.