Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Need custom ring
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need custom ring [message #49938] Mon, 18 June 2012 04:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar ProtestantPriest  is currently offline ProtestantPriest
Go to all my models
I looking for a couple of rings but couldn't find it unfortunately; since it has engravings on the inside, I can't do it myself. The rings are from a Grimoire called the Black Pullet. There are some of the rings here but the person selling them isn't returning my emails.

If anyone out there can help, please let me know.

thx

http://www.shapeways.com/model/285042/black-pullet-ring-3-mi ddle-finger.html
Re: Need custom ring [message #49987 is a reply to message #49938 ] Tue, 19 June 2012 01:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
PM Sent

Inspire through Design, Create Solutions, Deliver on Promise
Re: Need custom ring [message #51979 is a reply to message #49938 ] Fri, 27 July 2012 11:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar FrankB  is currently offline FrankB
Go to all my models
We are Quality Casting Inc.
We have a full service Cad and prototyping dept. and mold, cast and outsource finishing of any jewelry design.
We cast Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Brass and alloy.
For more information Email- cadcam@qualitycasting.com
Re: Need custom ring [message #52132 is a reply to message #49938 ] Tue, 31 July 2012 07:27 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
I can do this for you, I just need an image of what it says on the inside and a better image of the design on top. Also, your ring size.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver

Previous Topic:Celebrity Busts
Next Topic:Can you make me a SKULL HAND?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.