Home »  » Shapeways Shops » Default Sort
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Default Sort [message #49904] Sat, 16 June 2012 02:54 UTC Go to next message
avatar PlainOrb  is currently offline PlainOrb
Go to my shop
Can I set " Newest " as my default sort in which my models are displayed to customers ? There are many sorts in the drop-down menu, shop owners should be able to set one of them as default.

[Updated on: Sat, 16 June 2012 03:00 UTC]

Plain Orb
Re: Default Sort [message #50163 is a reply to message #49904 ] Thu, 21 June 2012 20:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Yes! You can select "Newest" as the default sort for your shop, the same as you do for your models.

Additionally, in the updated Shop Inventory, you can easily sort the display order of your models.

It would be this page: http://www.shapeways.com/shop/inventory

It is the beta version, so if you find any bugs or have ideas for improvement please let us know as you explore it!

[Updated on: Thu, 21 June 2012 20:19 UTC]

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: Default Sort [message #50317 is a reply to message #50163 ] Mon, 25 June 2012 01:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks. The inventory does work. But how can I set "Newest" as default sort ? I could only set it for "my models" page, but it doesn't work on front shop page where customers will see.

Plain Orb
Re: Default Sort [message #50329 is a reply to message #49904 ] Mon, 25 June 2012 12:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Currently the only way to do that is to set your sort to newest, and type in the new sort numbers manually.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Default Sort [message #50343 is a reply to message #49904 ] Mon, 25 June 2012 16:14 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Setting sort numbers manually is a good way. It works and brings shop owners more freedom to adjust display orders. Thanks.

Plain Orb

Previous Topic:Just opened my new shop
Next Topic:New shop open (Mathsculptures)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.