Only US$20

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 67729_deleted, Jun 14, 2012.

1. 67729_deleted
    67729_deleted Member
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  2. Hi Shry,

I am looking to have a 3D drawing made so I can upload it to Shapeways to produce a prototype. Can you please tell me what I would need to provide to you?

Thanks so much!

Laura
    laura.studwell@yahoo.com

3. Hi,
    I need a restoration of left head light of Franklin-Mint 1:24 1911 Mercedes 37/90 Skiff.In this case from Shapeways sent me to make myself 3D file which they want it to print it.In this case I attach you 2 photos and if you can-answer me as soon as possible. Thank you
    P.S. My email: svet_1965@yahoo.com

Attached Files:

4. artbylink
    artbylink Member
    I am looking for someone in or close to GA.
    I do drawings on graph paper and one of my designs can be found on deviantart by artbylink. the image is called graph design.
    alice
    artbylink@gmail.com

5. Hey,

My name is Arletny Rodriguez, and as you may have already assumed I'm in search of a 3D modeler for a reasonable price. I'm an accessories design student at the fashion institute of technology. How does your pricing work?

6. hi - i need help with some 3d designs can you email me: ariellefalk@gmail.com if you are avail.

thanks!

7. hi! 'PM' - does that mean 'private message?'

I want to create customized heels for shoes, in plastic. But I don't know how to use any of the
    3-D tools. Can Shapeways create these for me, if you could do the 3-D drawing?

As you can see, I am completely ignorant about this process! So please get back to me and let me
    know more about how this might work...

many thanks!

best,
    tereze

8. hi! I know you replied to my original query, but I can't locate your response....!

I make shoes, and I want to create some different heel shapes, probably in plastic/lucite...
    but I don't know how to create the drawings and thought maybe you could help. the size and
    slope of the top have to be very precise, because they have to fit on a standard shoe last
    (that's the form the shoe is made on).

I could make a model in wax, and provide that to you - or I could go looking for a
    photo of the shape I want. so, please let me know how we might proceed...

when you respond to me, will yr response be in my normal e-mail box, or will it
    be on this website??

many thanks, my apologies for losing yr first response!!

best,
    tereze

9. Hi,
    is it possible to create a 54 mm toy solier figure for shapeways ? If so what would i need ? regards craig

10. ckat
    ckat Member
    where are you based out of and would you sign a non disclosure agreement?

11. can you email some of the products designs you have done recently?
    i am interested in designing a line os fishing lures solid and 2 piece as well as lures with rattles inside
    thanks in advance

12. batjoker
    batjoker Member
    i want a to get a replica 1.1 3d print of a dark knight rises cowl and neck piece if you think you can do the 3 d sculp of this for me get back and i give more info . and what the cost will be

13. Hi Shry,

I need 3D modelling for handbag hardware; nothing complicated, just the usual rivets and o-rings, etc but with minor alterations. Are you still available for 3D modelling?

Please contact me at woohandbags[at]yahoo.com for details. I hope to hear from you soon.

regards,
    Nadia.

14. Hi Shry,

I need 3D modelling for handbag hardware; nothing complicated, just the usual rivets and o-rings, etc but with minor alterations. Are you still available for 3D modelling?

Please contact me at woohandbags[at]yahoo.com for details. I hope to hear from you soon.

regards,
    Nadia.

15. batjoker
    batjoker Member
    hi there i am looking to get the batman begins cowl done in a 3d model 1.1 scale contact for more info
    thanks

16. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
  17. Dear Sir
    Can you please inform me your price CIF Oporto, Portugal, by mail, to create a 3d model of the photo I include to made the model in shapeways, or only the 3d design to i send to shapeways.
    This sample is to see the price and quality.
    I have a large organization of direct sell and i pretend includ in our produts the possibility of people by a piece with the figure of is dog.We supose could be a nice market in Portugal and Spain.
    So please be so kind to inform us what will be the best (and cheap) material do produce the figure with the original colours.
    Please considere your best price because the comission of the sellers are to much hight.
    The model should be about 10cm long.
    Awaiting your prompt amswer,
    I am dear Sir
    Your fithfullys
    G.Teixeira

PLEASE ANSWER TO pextton@gmail.com

Attached Files:

18. Hi,

How do I get a quote from you for 3d modeling and possible prototypes?

I can be reached at dave@luckytailz.com or 917-682-2941

Thanks very much,

David Roberts

Attached Files: