Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Sales up lately?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Sales up lately? [message #49765] Wed, 13 June 2012 07:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar Bathsheba  is currently offline Bathsheba
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
Is it just me or has Shapeways been moving a lot of stuff lately? I've just seen three unexpectedly strong months, with May-Jun almost matching Dec-Jan. Christmas in July?

It's odd because a) I've changed my products very little, and b) the Google Analytics graph is flat since January: there aren't more hits, just more sales.

Do you see anything along those lines?

-Bathsheba
http://bathsheba.com
Re: Sales up lately? [message #49833 is a reply to message #49765 ] Thu, 14 June 2012 18:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Shapeways Crew
Nop. May-June is one on my smallest month ever. Only 4 item sold (instead of 8 to 20 usually). Sad
But I am unsure I can make stats on such small samples... Wink

I can see only one explanation: you are getting more and more famous... Very Happy

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: Sales up lately? [message #49846 is a reply to message #49833 ] Thu, 14 June 2012 21:59 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Bathsheba  is currently offline Bathsheba
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
Pish posh -- as you can see by this picture of my hits since January, I'm slowly and peacefully sinking into obscurity:

index.php?t=getfile&id=17671&private=0

But my conversion rate has risen: it's over 1% now. I wonder if the last shop redesign actually worked.

• Attachment: hits.gif
    (Size: 20.09KB, Downloaded 219 time(s))

-Bathsheba
http://bathsheba.com

Previous Topic:First time shop keeper - please take a look
Next Topic:Just opened my new shop

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.