Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D modeler needed to turn high res jpg into a 3D file
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeler needed to turn high res jpg into a 3D file [message #49759] Tue, 12 June 2012 20:44 UTC Go to next message
avatar teriframe  is currently offline teriframe
Go to all my models
I'm seeking a 3D modeler who can turn a high resolution black and white jpg file into a 3D file that is 1/4" deep at the thickest point and watertight.

tf
Re: 3D modeler needed to turn high res jpg into a 3D file [message #49760 is a reply to message #49759 ] Tue, 12 June 2012 20:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi,
If it is just a b/w jpg you can use Shapeways Image Popper - if there's variation on height, make the image grey scale and I can sort that out without any fuss, just send me a PM with the image.

Paul
Re: 3D modeler needed to turn high res jpg into a 3D file [message #49902 is a reply to message #49760 ] Sat, 16 June 2012 01:28 UTC Go to previous message
avatar teriframe  is currently offline teriframe
Go to all my models
Hi Paul,

One more thing, the height should be .15" at the deepest area, not .25 like I had previously mentioned. Hope this works! Smile

Teri

tf

Previous Topic:3d modeler wanted for small project
Next Topic:Protein Model(er) needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.