Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D modeler needed to create 3D models of some rings/coins
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeler needed to create 3D models of some rings/coins [message #49399] Mon, 04 June 2012 20:34 UTC Go to next message
avatar Chrishh11  is currently offline Chrishh11
Go to all my models
I'm looking for someone to make some models for me of some rings, if all goes well then prehaps some coins as well. I will provide some images, please let me know if youre interested.
Thanks
Chris
Re: 3D modeler needed to create 3D models of some rings/coins [message #49434 is a reply to message #49399 ] Tue, 05 June 2012 17:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
PM Sent

Inspire through Design, Create Solutions, Deliver on Promise
Re: 3D modeler needed to create 3D models of some rings/coins [message #51980 is a reply to message #49399 ] Fri, 27 July 2012 11:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar FrankB  is currently offline FrankB
Go to all my models
We are Quality Casting Inc.
We have a full service Cad and prototyping dept. We can mold, cast and outsource finishing of any jewelry design.
We cast Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Brass and alloy.
For more information Email- cadcam@qualitycasting.com
Re: 3D modeler needed to create 3D models of some rings/coins [message #52060 is a reply to message #49399 ] Sun, 29 July 2012 17:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar njcadman  is currently offline njcadman
Go to my shop
Check out my site for ring design:
www.jewelryboxonline.com

If interested send pictures of what you are looking for.

Previous Topic:Worm gear needed - see technical drawing
Next Topic:3D Modeler Needed!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.