Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » General Discussion » Isn't possible to call Shapeways?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Isn't possible to call Shapeways? [message #49056] Tue, 29 May 2012 10:10 UTC Go to next message
avatar nickdk  is currently offline nickdk
Go to all my models
Isn't possible to call Shapeways?
I need to talk to support there today-

Regards
Nick
Re: Isn't possible to call Shapeways? [message #49060 is a reply to message #49056 ] Tue, 29 May 2012 12:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar TomZ  is currently offline TomZ
Go to my shop
No, generally Shapeways do not provide support over the telephone. Email is the primary means of communication.
Re: Isn't possible to call Shapeways? [message #49064 is a reply to message #49060 ] Tue, 29 May 2012 14:18 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
If you email support@shapeways.com you should receive a response within 24 hours. They are generally much quicker than that.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Up-sample geometry - more polygons?
Next Topic:Can anyone help please

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.