Home »  » Introductions » hi , everyone!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
hi , everyone! [message #48629] Fri, 18 May 2012 06:42 UTC Go to next message
avatar UTO  is currently offline UTO
Go to all my models
Hello, everyone.
Lately, i find the website, and so many creative guys here.as you know, i'm Chinese, and in our country ,the website is not as popular as yours, but i get here luckly!I wanna make some friends here, and sense good ideals. If I get something good, surely, i will be glad to share them too.
Unfortunately,my English is not good but i have to share it with you, sorry about that, and , thanks for read!

[Updated on: Fri, 18 May 2012 06:47 UTC]

Something can really amuse me!
Re: hi , everyone! [message #50378 is a reply to message #48629 ] Tue, 26 June 2012 13:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Michon  is currently offline Michon
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi there!

Welcome to Shapways! It is so much fun!. Very Happy

Well your English is better than my Chinese. LOL

If you have any questions, remarks or comments. You can always e-mail us at service@shapeways.com

Enjoy surfing around on the website!
Re: hi , everyone! [message #50784 is a reply to message #50378 ] Wed, 04 July 2012 04:47 UTC Go to previous message
avatar UTO  is currently offline UTO
Go to all my models
Thanks for your reply, and sorry about my late reply , I was so busy with my job the days before .

I have already got much fun here , of course, I think I will have more , so , thanks again! Smile

Something can really amuse me!

Previous Topic:Hello there,
Next Topic:hey there!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.