Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for 3D modeler for commission.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for 3D modeler for commission. [message #48584] Thu, 17 May 2012 12:52 UTC
avatar Djymm  is currently offline Djymm
Go to all my models
Hello everyone, so I am looking for a 3D modeler to do some touch up work and modification to an existing model that I have. Basically, when I get this model back I'm going to use a 3D printer to print it out and see how this goes for creating a custom action figure. As for specifics, I have a model of Laguna Loire from Dissidia 012 and while the model is well detailed, alot of it would not have the detail of the game model as the textures seem add the illusion of indentations in certain areas and I need someone to be able to add these details to an otherwise smooth surface (hair, gun details, etc.), I would also need someone to break apart or dissect the model in certain ways or shapes in such a ways as an action figure would look if taken apart (at the knees, neck, etc.) and if you can model pegs for moment when it gets printed that would be awesome. I'm not even sure this is possible but I'd figure I'd give it a try, let me know if interested and I can send some detailed plan diagrams to articulate more what I have in mind. Thanks alot for reading this and if anyone has any questions please let me know.

Previous Topic:Looking to have some rings made
Next Topic:Solid of constant diameter

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.