take care when buing this is really slow

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by 175829_deleted, May 14, 2012.

1. :evil:
    I made a order may 7
    and paid it the same day
    may 9 I was contacted that they want prove for my company
    the prove i provided was not good enough so I can only buy paying vat, no problem because in Denmark I can get it back, so just send the stuff and inclued the vat. I told Shapeways may 11.
    Not possible, you has to cancel the order and make a new ony, OK so send back my mney so i can pay for a new order, I wrote that to the may. 11. but nothing happens

what the **** is happening here?????????????

Nothing come on I need the parts but I dont want to pay twice and why can you take the vat in a new payment and proceed the order.

So take care ordering from this company, when it comes to service there are none.

Editted by mod, removed swearing.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
  2. virtox
    virtox Active Member Moderator
    Sorry to hear about your troublesome experience.
    Currently it is not possible to alter orders or invoices, hence the need to cancel and re-order.
    While I understand your frustration, could you please refrain from using swear-words?

I understand you have not yet received either a refund or voucher?
    Did you get confirmation for the order cancellation?

If not please contact service@shapeways.com again and they will make sure everything is taken care of.
    Or PM me with all order details and I will see what I can do for you.

Unlike your experience, the service is usually outstanding!
    But Customer Service is not available during weekends.
    So this might explain the delay.

Again, sorry for your trouble.

Cheers,

Stijn

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  3. this is 3 days ago, I can't wait so long,it takes 5 sec. to refund the money, what is the problem?
    I PM you, thanks

I did mail them several times

4. virtox
    Judging from the time stamp your issue got split by the weekend.
    Sorry about this unfortunate timing.

I have been assured they are on it!

Cheers,

Stijn

5. ChristelM
    ChristelM Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hi,

Sorry to hear you haven't received your refund yet, could you please send me an email with the order number so I can have a look at this for you. Please send this to service@shapeways.com attn. Christel Hagens.

Thanks in advance.

6. virtox
    Christel, I have forwarded the details to you.

7. Still no news, no money nothing happens in this compani

24h service they say :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Still no money back, now it is 8 days
    thats 200 hours now :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If you have a nother printing service use that, shapeaways stinks.

I hope they are giving me interest of my money

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
  8. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Well I see Customer Service feed back two post previous. This forum is for constructive discussion. If you have a problem with Shapeways and would like to discuss constructively that's fine. But cursing and demeaning language isn't acceptable.

9. virtox
    Dear Kelderkold,

As volunteer moderator I have tried my best to help you.
    And as I have explained this is not the usual order of things but a case of bad timing.

And this afternoon, I checked in on you via PM as I know people are working on your issue, but wanted to make sure things went ok, this is your response??

I think this is uncalled for and unlikely to help you any further.

Cheers,

Stijn

10. ChristelM
    Dear Kelderkold,

I have just sent you an email about this. Could you please respond to this so we can solve this as soon as possible?

Thanks!

11. as you notice I send you ChristelH and Virtox the info as soon you asked for it, but now it is 10 days and I still not recieved my money, I will now go to paypal and stop all money to shapeaways, lets see what shapeaways will do if/when Paypal banned them.

So if you are a new user to shapeaways take notice, they keep your money and dont send you anything.
    find another company to solve your printing issues, this is not good.

12. ChristelM
    Hi Kelderkold,

My colleague from the Financial Department has refunded you the money on the 17th of May to your PayPal account.

Thanks for letting me know by email if you have received your refund.

Kindly,
    Christel