Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need help with wall thickness reduction
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need help with wall thickness reduction [message #48347] Sun, 13 May 2012 23:05 UTC Go to next message
avatar Vagabond82  is currently offline Vagabond82
Go to my shop
Hello, I have 4 models that I really need help with getting the wall thickness reduced. Currently the wall thickness on one of the parts is 8.89mm thick for example, and I would like to get it reduced to somewhere around 1.0-1.5mm thick for plastic printing. I hardly use the forums here, If anyone can help my e-mail is JWieger82@Yahoo.com , Thanks.
Re: Need help with wall thickness reduction [message #48390 is a reply to message #48347 ] Mon, 14 May 2012 17:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Email Sent

Inspire through Design, Create Solutions, Deliver on Promise
Re: Need help with wall thickness reduction [message #48696 is a reply to message #48390 ] Sun, 20 May 2012 01:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Rebo  is currently offline Rebo
Go to all my models
Have no dealings with this guy ( john.wieger ) he is just pure trouble.
Sorry mods, but people need to be warned about guys like this!.

http://www.therpf.com/f24/what-does-pepmaster-vagabond-owe-y ou-137188/
Re: Need help with wall thickness reduction [message #48712 is a reply to message #48696 ] Sun, 20 May 2012 15:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
I see, people barter for stuff like on therfp.com. I require payment in advance of any 3D modeling unless i am donating a CAD model to a good cause or doing somebody a quick favor. I assume everybody here does.

Inspire through Design, Create Solutions, Deliver on Promise

Previous Topic:Need FEMALE modeler for 3D design
Next Topic:Thumbs up for DotSan's Vijay