Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » blender scene
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
blender scene [message #48324] Sun, 13 May 2012 02:11 UTC
avatar hmaturana  is currently offline hmaturana
Go to all my models
Hello, I need to create a blender scene that contain a table, cup of coffee, note pad containing a draft of a electronic design, a pencil and a modern phone (iphone, htc),.
The scene show someone working in a project.
The scene should contain a camera and a camera path so a closeup of the phone can be obtained getting an incoming call, then the camera should rotate so the phone is positioned horizontally covering most of the scene.
The scene is located inside a coffee shop (just as a reference for lighting and reflecting objects in the coffee cup). Just the table should be in the scene. The phone and the screens of the phone should look as real as possible.
The animation of the scene is done by me.
If someone is interested you can contact me hector_maturana@hotmail.com with the amount of hours required and the cost per hour.

Thank you

Previous Topic:Tadao Masuyama - 3d artist - looking for work.
Next Topic:Hire me !!! 3d, animation, texturing, rendering

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.