Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Knife Handle
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon3.gif  Knife Handle [message #48160] Thu, 10 May 2012 02:24 UTC Go to next message
avatar darrielc  is currently offline darrielc
Go to my shop
I'm a custom knifemaker and I think this might be an incredible way to model knife handles. I have all my knives drawn up in 2D in AutoCad and I'm looking for someone to take it to a 3D model and add textures to it. I will pay the fair price for the help.

"D" Rocket Designs by Darriel Caston
Re: Knife Handle [message #48264 is a reply to message #48160 ] Fri, 11 May 2012 15:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
PM Sent

Inspire through Design, Create Solutions, Deliver on Promise
Re: Knife Handle [message #48268 is a reply to message #48264 ] Fri, 11 May 2012 15:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar darrielc  is currently offline darrielc
Go to my shop
Can you take a 2D image and take it to 3D? And can you take a scanned image to a 2D file?

"D" Rocket Designs by Darriel Caston
Re: Knife Handle [message #48325 is a reply to message #48268 ] Sun, 13 May 2012 02:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Hello

Yes, I can take you 2D AutoCAD Geometry and create 3D models from it using Inventor. Also, I can bring your scanned images into AutoCAD and trace them into a 1:1 scale format. Then create 3D models from that which can be printed at Shapeways

Inspire through Design, Create Solutions, Deliver on Promise

Previous Topic:3D Model needed for a remote control case
Next Topic:Zippo

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.