Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Knife Handle
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon3.gif  Knife Handle [message #48160] Thu, 10 May 2012 02:24 UTC Go to next message
avatar darrielc  is currently offline darrielc
Go to my shop
I'm a custom knifemaker and I think this might be an incredible way to model knife handles. I have all my knives drawn up in 2D in AutoCad and I'm looking for someone to take it to a 3D model and add textures to it. I will pay the fair price for the help.

"D" Rocket Designs by Darriel Caston
Re: Knife Handle [message #48264 is a reply to message #48160 ] Fri, 11 May 2012 15:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
PM Sent

Inspire through Design, Create Solutions, Deliver on Promise
Re: Knife Handle [message #48268 is a reply to message #48264 ] Fri, 11 May 2012 15:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar darrielc  is currently offline darrielc
Go to my shop
Can you take a 2D image and take it to 3D? And can you take a scanned image to a 2D file?

"D" Rocket Designs by Darriel Caston
Re: Knife Handle [message #48325 is a reply to message #48268 ] Sun, 13 May 2012 02:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Hello

Yes, I can take you 2D AutoCAD Geometry and create 3D models from it using Inventor. Also, I can bring your scanned images into AutoCAD and trace them into a 1:1 scale format. Then create 3D models from that which can be printed at Shapeways

Inspire through Design, Create Solutions, Deliver on Promise

Previous Topic:3D Model needed for a remote control case
Next Topic:Zippo