Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Edited model not updated
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Edited model not updated [message #48102] Wed, 09 May 2012 04:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar PlainOrb  is currently offline PlainOrb
Go to my shop
I added some new pictures to one of my models and updated its description. But the content stay unchanged after I exit the edit page. waited for hours, still not updating. guess it's a bug ?

[Updated on: Wed, 09 May 2012 05:28 UTC]

Plain Orb
Re: Edited model not updated [message #48640 is a reply to message #48102 ] Fri, 18 May 2012 11:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I think it's a bug, yes. There's an issue for this one on our feedback site:

http://feedback.shapeways.com/forums/111989-shapeways-feedba ck/suggestions/2814614-computer-generated-image-not-updating

It's already on the tasklist for our developers, but please vote it up to speed up a fix.

Thanks!

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Edited model not updated [message #51215 is a reply to message #48102 ] Thu, 12 July 2012 08:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mikefford  is currently offline mikefford
Go to my shop
I just posted in the bug tracker about this. The rendered image of the model is updating, but the 3D rotating model isn't updating. Any chance on a fix?

Mik Efford
Re: Edited model not updated [message #51220 is a reply to message #51215 ] Thu, 12 July 2012 12:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dragoman  is currently offline Dragoman
Go to my shop
Seems to be more a performance issue than a total failure. In recent days, when I uploaded a model, the basic render was there fairly quickly, but the rotating render took very long to appear.

Greetings
Karl Heinz
Re: Edited model not updated [message #51402 is a reply to message #51220 ] Mon, 16 July 2012 08:19 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi guys,

I left a reply on our feedback site - please take the discussion there so it's easier for us to manage.

Thanks Smile

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:What's the correct picture size for shop detail ?
Next Topic:New Shop Looking for Feedback

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.