Home » Community » Introductions » Greeting from Matt in Indiana
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon14.gif  Greeting from Matt in Indiana [message #48015] Mon, 07 May 2012 19:13 UTC Go to next message
avatar MattoMasutaMaindo  is currently offline MattoMasutaMaindo
Go to all my models
Being a cuber, I heard of this site quite often. It wasn't until this year did I decide to make an account. So far I have only bought one item, but I like this site already. I admire the greats like Oskar Van Deventer,David Pitcher,Gregoire Pfennig, Tom Vander Zanden, or Timur Evbatyrov. I might plan on designing here in the future, but as for now, I am a buyer and enthusiast. People always look at shapeway's prices and call it overpriced. But once I tell them what hard labor and tedious detail they have to go through to get a wonderful product to the buyer, they start to understand. Thanks for reading, and this is Matt MasterMind signing out.

P.S. MattoMasutaMaindo is Japanese, and literally translates out to "Matt MasterMind". I chose this because... to be honest it just sounds cool!

Edit: Sorry I posted 3 times, I had a computer problem at the time of posting this!

[Updated on: Mon, 07 May 2012 19:19 UTC]

Re: Greeting from Matt in Indiana [message #48043 is a reply to message #48015 ] Tue, 08 May 2012 12:19 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Well welcome Mr Mastermind Smile

Enjoy your stay at Shapeways!

As for the people that do not know these names, look around at Shapeways for "rubiks puzzles" you will most likely find their puzzles Smile

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways

Previous Topic:Hello from the US
Next Topic:Little old lady from Dubuque

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.