Home » Support » Buying » Payments
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon10.gif  Payments [message #48004] Mon, 07 May 2012 17:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar RandySchuster  is currently offline RandySchuster
Go to all my models
Need to know of different forms of payment, other then PayPal. I for one find the need to keep this away from the wife.

Also I need to know it there is a shipping cost on each item or just the one cost, because it would allow me to order more sets.

I'm on SSDI and have a small amount of cash saved for this future order, but I'm also a military collector.

Looking at the M-24 by CDG, 4 tanks per set.

Thks

Randy
Re: Payments [message #48008 is a reply to message #48004 ] Mon, 07 May 2012 18:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
The only other option for payment at this time is "Bank Transfer". It's not like an e-check.. Shapeways does not "pull" the money from your bank account, you have to initiate a transfer starting at your bank.

You pay the shipping cost once for an entire order. Order as many items as you wish.. only one shipping charge.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Payments [message #48025 is a reply to message #48004 ] Mon, 07 May 2012 22:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RandySchuster  is currently offline RandySchuster
Go to all my models
Can someone tell me about Bank Tranfers
Re: Payments [message #48030 is a reply to message #48025 ] Tue, 08 May 2012 02:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Search for "Payment" on this page: http://www.shapeways.com/support/faq

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Payments [message #49697 is a reply to message #48008 ] Mon, 11 June 2012 20:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DRKIMBO  is currently offline DRKIMBO
Go to all my models
SORRY, but a question about other theme, whats the real time to delivery, 3 weews or 3 days

DRKIMBO
Re: Payments [message #49700 is a reply to message #49697 ] Mon, 11 June 2012 20:10 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Delivery of printed parts?
That is dependent upon the material you selected for printing..

http://www.shapeways.com/materials/material-status

Short answer: more like 3 weeks.

Previous Topic:is there an economy shipping option for small parts
Next Topic:Order help

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.