Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Model creation & optimization for 3d print
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Model creation & optimization for 3d print [message #47793] Thu, 03 May 2012 03:22 UTC Go to next message
avatar andresroppa  is currently offline andresroppa
Go to all my models
Expertise: Product Design, NURBS surface modeling, watertight geometry, stl translation, print ready models.
Experience: Industrial Designer, Rhino and Blender modeler for the past 8 years.
Portfolios: www.andresroppa.blogspot.com www.andresroppa.com
Rate: rates and timing depend on each individual project, just send an email.

index.php?t=getfile&id=16597&private=0

[Updated on: Thu, 10 May 2012 20:29 UTC]

Re: Model creation & optimization for 3d print [message #48811 is a reply to message #47793 ] Wed, 23 May 2012 15:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
i think these are renders (on the computer) instead of real models Josheppaul Smile

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Model creation & optimization for 3d print [message #48812 is a reply to message #47793 ] Wed, 23 May 2012 15:53 UTC Go to previous message
avatar andresroppa  is currently offline andresroppa
Go to all my models
They resemble the white polyamide material you get on a 3d print, but those are renders ... that lamp is actually a 3d print, but in a transparent resin, not polyamide.

Digital model development for 3D Printing

Previous Topic:seeking telecommuting position/internship
Next Topic:Industrial Design Engineering student for hire

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.