Home » Community » It arrived! » i'llBuild - mount for iPhone with adapter 4 K'Nex
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
i'llBuild - mount for iPhone with adapter 4 K'Nex [message #47753] Wed, 02 May 2012 12:40 UTC Go to next message
avatar pdb  is currently offline pdb
Go to all my models
there's still a few tweaks to be made

for some reason i didn't remove the material for the camera?!

and a few fits issues.....as always......theres something im not factoring in when i make the cases........ possibly not accounting for shrinkage.

but still managed to fit the pieces in the connector. and had a tinker very tight fit though

when i sell this item in my shop can i use these pictures or will i have to remove the knex and shoot the mount only?

index.php?t=getfile&id=16523&private=0

• Attachment: conn.jpg
    (Size: 243.92KB, Downloaded 200 time(s))

boop
Re: i'llBuild - mount for iPhone with adapter 4 K'Nex [message #47756 is a reply to message #47753 ] Wed, 02 May 2012 13:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Awesome dude. Now make one for a Samsung Skyrocket Laughing . I think the pictures will be fine. Just make sure you say they're not included, and if you call them K'nex you might want to have a disclaimer about K'nex is a copyright of whoever blah blah.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: i'llBuild - mount for iPhone with adapter 4 K'Nex [message #47759 is a reply to message #47753 ] Wed, 02 May 2012 14:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pdb  is currently offline pdb
Go to all my models
thanks

ill keep that in mind Smile

boop
Re: i'llBuild - mount for iPhone with adapter 4 K'Nex [message #47827 is a reply to message #47759 ] Thu, 03 May 2012 16:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Awesome!

Mike, pcb already has a copy of the K'nex legal blub, but the K'nex ppls are a bit... erm... not up to speed (imo) about the whole concept of IP rights & 3D printing Rolling Eyes

Previous Topic:turbine 26 mm
Next Topic:OO9 Steam Locos