Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Running total
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Running total [message #47670] Mon, 30 April 2012 13:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar Kharum  is currently offline Kharum
Go to my shop
How about you put a running total on each account. I have had several canceled orders and have a lot of money spread over several vouchers that I can not use together. Knowing the balances would help greatly. Thank you for your time.
Re: Running total [message #47671 is a reply to message #47670 ] Mon, 30 April 2012 13:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
You can send an email to Shapeways Customer (service@shapeways.com) services and get your vouchers combined into one if that helps.

Re: Running total [message #51186 is a reply to message #47671 ] Wed, 11 July 2012 21:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar howardatPI  is currently offline howardatPI
Go to all my models
Combining vouchers into a single account balance should be the default behavior.

Having multiple coupons worth a few dollars each, is really a pain - especially considering that only one coupon can be used per order.
Re: Running total [message #51187 is a reply to message #51186 ] Wed, 11 July 2012 21:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
see the post above yours for a simple solution to multiple vouchers Wink

Re: Running total [message #51188 is a reply to message #51187 ] Wed, 11 July 2012 21:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar howardatPI  is currently offline howardatPI
Go to all my models
I have done that.. my point was that it should be automatic, rather than having to wait a day for time zones. Also I noticed a declining balance on the coupon as cancelled orders got recycled.
Re: Running total [message #51191 is a reply to message #51188 ] Wed, 11 July 2012 22:12 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
The declining balance is erroneous behaviour from the automated coupon issuing system, you should contact Shapeways Customer Services - coupons are rounded up to the next whole dollar value above your order/item value (not sure about Euros though, as being in the UK, I get a better deal using USD)

Previous Topic:Model Not Publicly Available
Next Topic:Print density limitations prevent a sale

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.