Home » Community » It arrived! » Rose Bracelet
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Rose Bracelet [message #47439] Tue, 24 April 2012 23:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar SheilaMunro  is currently offline SheilaMunro
Go to my shop
Here's a look at a Rose Bracelet that just arrived in the mail. Happy to say the print came out perfectly. Pleased as always with Shapeways quality and service!!! Smile

Available for $34.95 only at Shapeways in Black, White, Indigo or Red colors. Size shown is medium, also available in small and large sizes. Smile

http://www.shapeways.com/model/515907/rose-bracelet.html

index.php?t=getfile&id=16356&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=16357&private=0

Re: Rose Bracelet [message #47444 is a reply to message #47439 ] Wed, 25 April 2012 02:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar TurtlesAreCool  is currently offline TurtlesAreCool
Go to my shop
That turned out quite nicely. I like things that have a layered appearance; this qualifies.

How well does the bracelet stay on your wrist? The gap in the c shape seems fairly wide. (I hope you'll pardon me if this is a silly question - I have never worn such bracelets)
Re: Rose Bracelet [message #47528 is a reply to message #47439 ] Thu, 26 April 2012 11:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Wow!! Really cool bracelet!

Best, Christel Maurmair Customer Service Agent Shapeways

Previous Topic:My first 28mm Miniature arrived
Next Topic:Pixel Characters!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.