Home » Community » Instructions » Spiral Fracture Sticker Template
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Spiral Fracture Sticker Template [message #47418] Tue, 24 April 2012 13:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar Pitcher  is currently offline Pitcher
Go to my shop
These are PDF and DXF files of the sticker template for the Spiral Fracture puzzle, available from Pitcher Puzzle's shop.

Re: Spiral Fracture Sticker Template [message #47426 is a reply to message #47418 ] Tue, 24 April 2012 15:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gibell  is currently offline gibell
Go to my shop
David,
Great job with the twisty puzzles!! Did you know that a spiral fracture is a particularly nasty and painful way to break a bone? Hopefully your puzzle is friendlier than that! Very Happy
Re: Spiral Fracture Sticker Template [message #47427 is a reply to message #47426 ] Tue, 24 April 2012 16:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Pitcher  is currently offline Pitcher
Go to my shop
Hopefully my puzzle won't cause quite that much pain, but it is particularly nasty and challenging to solve!
Re: Spiral Fracture Sticker Template [message #47428 is a reply to message #47427 ] Tue, 24 April 2012 16:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar gibell  is currently offline gibell
Go to my shop
I get the theme now, I see also "Compound Fracture". Nice stuff, looking forward to "Compression Fracture"?? Cool

Previous Topic:Diamond Delight Sticker Template
Next Topic:TriTangle Sticker Template

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.