Home » Support » Buying » One of items unable to print.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
One of items unable to print. [message #47266] Fri, 20 April 2012 17:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar dalirad  is currently offline dalirad
Go to my shop
Hey,

I have one of models unable to print after it was paid, I got voucher in the price of this model.

Any1 knows If I can use it to the order that is being currently printed?

The rest of models were correct. If any1 can answer I will appreciate it.

Thanks,
Kacper Radziszewski
Re: One of items unable to print. [message #47334 is a reply to message #47266 ] Sun, 22 April 2012 11:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic is currently online Magic
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Shapeways Crew
Hi Kacper,

And welcome to the forum.
No, unfortuantely, you cannot use the voucher for the models that are currently printed.
The code that has been given to you is to be used during the ordering process: it cannot be used after.
But once you will receive your first prints, I am convince you would like to have more. and you will use your voucher for your next order! Wink
Cheers,

Magic

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: One of items unable to print. [message #47340 is a reply to message #47334 ] Sun, 22 April 2012 14:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar dalirad  is currently offline dalirad
Go to my shop
Thank you for reply, looks like I have to repair my model and order it once more.

Cheers!

Previous Topic:Shopping cart empties itself
Next Topic:Trouble using credit to pay

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.