Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Mark Up Setting
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Mark Up Setting [message #46848] Thu, 12 April 2012 07:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar PlainOrb  is currently offline PlainOrb
Go to my shop
Hi, can I choose to set mark up at each individual edit page ?
I don't need to download CSV with all mark ups of all models when I just want to edit one model. Maybe shop owners should be able to choose between either ways ?

[Updated on: Thu, 12 April 2012 07:49 UTC]

Plain Orb
Re: Mark Up Setting [message #46854 is a reply to message #46848 ] Thu, 12 April 2012 10:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Yes, you can adjust markups and material availabilty on each individual model page, click 'Edit Product' the scroll down a bit, you have a check box alongside each material for availability and to the right of the material you have three sets of figures, click on the middle set to highlight them, enter your markup value, hit return - the right set of figure will change to show the selling price - click 'Update materials and pricing' and job done Smile

Re: Mark Up Setting [message #46858 is a reply to message #46854 ] Thu, 12 April 2012 13:41 UTC Go to previous message
avatar PlainOrb  is currently offline PlainOrb
Go to my shop
Thank you stop4stuff, I found it according to your guide. It's useful and helps a lot. I appreciate it Smile

Plain Orb

Previous Topic:Questions for shop owners.!
Next Topic:Static Image Display

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.