Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » 3D Artist looking for work
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Artist looking for work [message #46832] Wed, 11 April 2012 20:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar aaronzhu1985  is currently offline aaronzhu1985
Go to all my models
My name is Aaron zhu. I'm a 3d modeler.
I can work with really high detailed model or very simple designs.

why pick me? I'm really fast!!

contact me Razz
zhc1985@msn.com
portfolio page: http://www.wix.com/zhc1985/portfolio

Re: 3D Artist looking for work [message #48162 is a reply to message #46832 ] Thu, 10 May 2012 02:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar darrielc  is currently offline darrielc
Go to my shop
I'm a custom knifemaker and I think this might be an incredible way to model knife handles. I have all my knives drawn up in 2D in AutoCad and I'm looking for someone to take it to a 3D model and add textures to it. I will pay the fair price for the help.

"D" Rocket Designs by Darriel Caston
Re: 3D Artist looking for work [message #48683 is a reply to message #46832 ] Sat, 19 May 2012 15:54 UTC Go to previous message
avatar astew  is currently offline astew
Go to all my models
Hello,

I only have a couple of pictures of the door knocker I want made into a functional metal one. Will to pay $50 or more depending for the completed piece. We can talk about price more. Its off a movie. Scary movie 2. I will attach the picture. Its a gag gift for a friend. There are other angles pictures if you want me to send them. Just let me know.

Thank you for your time.
Allen
Astew@yahoo.com

• Attachment: IMG_0068.JPG
    (Size: 8.94KB, Downloaded 57 time(s))

Previous Topic:CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - Cheap Unprofessional Modelling
Next Topic:seeking telecommuting position/internship

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.