Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D modeller needed!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeller needed! [message #46637] Sat, 07 April 2012 16:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar Snaky023  is currently offline Snaky023
Go to all my models
Hello everyone Cool

I'm looking for someone with 3D modelling skills to draw a mount. This kind of mount is used on helmets and I'm planning to have it 3d printed or machined in metal.

A little overview of some pictures I have available of that particular part. I have much more info available then on the overview.

This is my first contact with 3D printing/modelling.
When this proves to be a good solution I will have more to be designed.

Thanks very much for looking and considering this question.

Please contact me for further questions/remarks.
Snaky23@telenet.be

• Attachment: overview.jpg
    (Size: 110.22KB, Downloaded 133 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 07 April 2012 16:58 UTC]

Re: 3D modeller needed! [message #46638 is a reply to message #46637 ] Sat, 07 April 2012 19:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bluelinegecko  is currently offline bluelinegecko
Go to my shop
PM sent
Re: 3D modeller needed! [message #46649 is a reply to message #46637 ] Sun, 08 April 2012 10:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Email sent.
Re: 3D modeller needed! [message #46684 is a reply to message #46637 ] Mon, 09 April 2012 13:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar wjv  is currently offline wjv
Go to my shop
Email sent.
Re: 3D modeller needed! [message #46734 is a reply to message #46637 ] Tue, 10 April 2012 16:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar andresroppa  is currently offline andresroppa
Go to all my models
PM sent

Digital model development for 3D Printing
Re: 3D modeller needed! [message #47280 is a reply to message #46637 ] Fri, 20 April 2012 19:10 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Felixstec  is currently offline Felixstec
Go to all my models
I can do this for you in about 3 days.

The way I charge is for every model I build for you, you cover the cost to print one of my own models. You will also get the option to print one of my designs for your self. Everything I'm working on is sensitive information and will require the signing of an NDA, as well you will need to agree to be an official beta tester for my projects and keep the prints for your own use.

If you are interested send me an email.

paul@grouppicture.com

-Paul

Previous Topic:3d Modeler for Helmet Design
Next Topic:IPHONE lense case need a lil help with google sketch

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.