Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D modeler and Jeweler needed for Cufflinks
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeler and Jeweler needed for Cufflinks [message #46468] Wed, 04 April 2012 19:43 UTC Go to next message
avatar drew52  is currently offline drew52
Go to all my models
I'm looking for a jeweler/Modeler to create a pair of cufflinks for a companies logo and would need to be made out of polished plated gold and include 2 small cubic Z's. In other words, it needs to look expensive without the cost of expensive materials.

I'm looking to get this started ASAP.

Re: 3D modeler and Jeweler needed for Cufflinks [message #46478 is a reply to message #46468 ] Wed, 04 April 2012 20:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar danijelk  is currently offline danijelk
Go to all my models
Hi, I sent you PM....
Re: 3D modeler and Jeweler needed for Cufflinks [message #46586 is a reply to message #46468 ] Fri, 06 April 2012 14:54 UTC Go to previous message
avatar dood  is currently offline dood
Go to my shop
Hello,

We can do this for you.
i need more information like a little drawing in order to make you an offer.

Best regards

some pictures of my creation in 3D print.
http://dood-studio.com/crbst_3.html

Julien
Julien.deprez@wanadoo.fr

dood-studio.com

Previous Topic:Plastic clip
Next Topic:3d modeler for google sketch up files

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.