Home » Community » It arrived! » Got my T Rex Skull!!!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Got my T Rex Skull!!! [message #46398] Tue, 03 April 2012 17:07 UTC Go to next message
avatar danmst3k  is currently offline danmst3k
Go to my shop
Just got my T Rex skull yesterday! This is my first print and I'm very happy with it. It's around 3.5 inches long and a good amount of the details were captured in the print. I chose the strong white flexible material. Very happy with the turn around time too, It was estimated to ship to me on the 4th and I was already holding it in my grubby little hand on the 2nd. Cool

• Attachment: IMG_7381.JPG
    (Size: 1.07MB, Downloaded 397 time(s))

• Attachment: IMG_7392.JPG
    (Size: 833.85KB, Downloaded 171 time(s))

Re: Got my T Rex Skull!!! [message #46480 is a reply to message #46398 ] Wed, 04 April 2012 20:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pdb  is currently offline pdb
Go to all my models
really nice ! can we look forward to seeing the full t rex?

boop
Re: Got my T Rex Skull!!! [message #46558 is a reply to message #46398 ] Thu, 05 April 2012 20:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CharGyse  is currently offline CharGyse
Go to my shop
Cool! I found out that "taxidermy" jewellery was a thing recently. Some people ethically source the bones from animals that died naturally from old age and the like, but printing the bones saves at the very least a walk outdoors, and at the most gives people the option to not use parts of dead animals to achieve the same look...

Not to mention how heavy and huge a real sized T-Rex head would be...

Enjoys spending 98 hours a week learning, making and designing stuff. The picture of me as a kid is... pretty much what you're dealing with.
Re: Got my T Rex Skull!!! [message #46653 is a reply to message #46558 ] Sun, 08 April 2012 12:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar danmst3k  is currently offline danmst3k
Go to my shop
Thanks! A full skeleton would be awesome to do at some point. Not sure when though.
Re: Got my T Rex Skull!!! [message #46813 is a reply to message #46558 ] Wed, 11 April 2012 18:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar chaitanyak  is currently offline chaitanyak
Go to my shop
lol,
good point
Re: Got my T Rex Skull!!! [message #46814 is a reply to message #46653 ] Wed, 11 April 2012 18:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar chaitanyak  is currently offline chaitanyak
Go to my shop
you should do a full skeleton.. or a partial one.. and arrange it so it looks like its partially buried.. an ongoing dig site Smile

Previous Topic:First print
Next Topic:Transcendence Lotus Ring

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.