Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Sun with Greek Lettering Necklace Pendant
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon5.gif  Sun with Greek Lettering Necklace Pendant [message #46338] Mon, 02 April 2012 21:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar bekahsbazaar  is currently offline bekahsbazaar
Go to all my models
Hi all!!

I need a sun with some greek letters on it in a necklace pendant for my friend's late Christmas present. I hired a graphics & 3D designer to make one for me, and even though I gave her the specifications ahead of time she was unable to make it in a format shapeways could read Sad

I have a 2D picture or a model in a different format I could pass along... or you can make your own from scratch. Would anyone be willing to help? It's super simple. I am not picky on the design. Just a sun with greek letters and a spot to place a necklace chain; get as creative as you want.

It would be an amazing favor!!!!!

Thank you,
Rebekah
Re: Sun with Greek Lettering Necklace Pendant [message #46341 is a reply to message #46338 ] Mon, 02 April 2012 22:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
Hi Rebekah, welcome to Shapeways!

This sounds like a simple project, If you send your files (3D model and images) to marcus@denali3ddesign.com I'll get you taken care of.

Best,

If you're new to 3D printing, learn the secrets from a professional. Get my book "3D Printing with SketchUp"
Re: Sun with Greek Lettering Necklace Pendant [message #46351 is a reply to message #46341 ] Tue, 03 April 2012 03:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bekahsbazaar  is currently offline bekahsbazaar
Go to all my models
Thank you!! Laughing

I am emailing you the pictures now Smile

Previous Topic:3D model required
Next Topic:scanner in Detroit Mi area?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.