Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Sun with Greek Lettering Necklace Pendant
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon5.gif  Sun with Greek Lettering Necklace Pendant [message #46338] Mon, 02 April 2012 21:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar bekahsbazaar  is currently offline bekahsbazaar
Go to all my models
Hi all!!

I need a sun with some greek letters on it in a necklace pendant for my friend's late Christmas present. I hired a graphics & 3D designer to make one for me, and even though I gave her the specifications ahead of time she was unable to make it in a format shapeways could read Sad

I have a 2D picture or a model in a different format I could pass along... or you can make your own from scratch. Would anyone be willing to help? It's super simple. I am not picky on the design. Just a sun with greek letters and a spot to place a necklace chain; get as creative as you want.

It would be an amazing favor!!!!!

Thank you,
Rebekah
Re: Sun with Greek Lettering Necklace Pendant [message #46341 is a reply to message #46338 ] Mon, 02 April 2012 22:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
Hi Rebekah, welcome to Shapeways!

This sounds like a simple project, If you send your files (3D model and images) to marcus@denali3ddesign.com I'll get you taken care of.

Best,

-Marcus
Re: Sun with Greek Lettering Necklace Pendant [message #46351 is a reply to message #46341 ] Tue, 03 April 2012 03:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bekahsbazaar  is currently offline bekahsbazaar
Go to all my models
Thank you!! Laughing

I am emailing you the pictures now Smile

Previous Topic:3D model required
Next Topic:scanner in Detroit Mi area?