Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » creating a personalized bracelet
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
creating a personalized bracelet [message #46308] Mon, 02 April 2012 08:24 UTC Go to next message
avatar sanjeev.deva  is currently offline sanjeev.deva
Go to all my models
Hi all,

I was wanting to make my wife an 8th anniversary present. I thought a bronze (traditional 8th anniversary) bracelet would be great.

There was a previous ring poem creator on shapeways, but that has been removed. There is also a light poem creator, although this will be to large, comes with a base and is unable to be made from bronze.

The poem I would like is "our love in eight".

Is there anyone who could help?

Let me know
Cheers,
Sanjeev.
Re: creating a personalized bracelet [message #46331 is a reply to message #46308 ] Mon, 02 April 2012 19:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lmcdesign  is currently offline lmcdesign
Go to my shop
Maybe i can help you. I'm sending you a pm with my email so we can chat about and try to do this lovely gift to your wife!

Re: creating a personalized bracelet [message #47451 is a reply to message #46331 ] Wed, 25 April 2012 02:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Bodacious3D  is currently offline Bodacious3D
Go to my shop
PM Sent.

Previous Topic:Someone can help me with a small model?
Next Topic:3D modeler needed for ongoing projects

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.