Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3d Modeler for Helmet Design
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3d Modeler for Helmet Design [message #46240] Sat, 31 March 2012 13:36 UTC Go to next message
avatar Zaso  is currently offline Zaso
Go to all my models
Hi everyone,
I am looking for a 3d modeler who will be able to make a 3d model for a helmet that would be turned into making a mold for larger scale production.
There will need to be a good deal of communication due to that it will be based of basic sketches and I am sure of changes.
If interested please email:
z.d.soliz@gmail.com
Thank you
Zach
Re: 3d Modeler for Helmet Design [message #46277 is a reply to message #46240 ] Sun, 01 April 2012 06:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar benny350  is currently offline benny350
Go to my shop
Email sent.
Re: 3d Modeler for Helmet Design [message #46751 is a reply to message #46240 ] Tue, 10 April 2012 18:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar andresroppa  is currently offline andresroppa
Go to all my models
Email sent
Re: 3d Modeler for Helmet Design [message #47279 is a reply to message #46240 ] Fri, 20 April 2012 19:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Felixstec  is currently offline Felixstec
Go to all my models
I can do this for you. The way I charge is for every model I build for you, you cover the cost to print one of my own models. You will also get the option to print one of my designs for your self. Everything I'm working on is sensitive information and will require the signing of an NDA, as well you will need to agree to be an official beta tester for my projects and keep the prints for your own use.

If you are interested send me an email.

paul@grouppicture.com

-Paul

Previous Topic:3D Model of Logo
Next Topic:3D modeller needed!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.