Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Pinterest account
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Pinterest account [message #46055] Wed, 28 March 2012 05:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar PlainOrb  is currently offline PlainOrb
Go to my shop
Hi, I was wondering if Pinterest requires my email address and email password to get signed up ?

Plain Orb
Re: Pinterest account [message #46058 is a reply to message #46055 ] Wed, 28 March 2012 06:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DarioScapittaDesign  is currently offline DarioScapittaDesign
Go to my shop
7PLAIN wrote on Wed, 28 March 2012 05:02

Hi, I was wondering if Pinterest requires my email address and email password to get signed up ?

Hi 7PLAIN,

First you have to send an invitation to Pinterest, then they will reply to you to confirm your account.
Then ,yes, you can create a Pinterest account using an e-mail address and password or if you prefer you can login in to it using your Facebook or Twitter account, if you have one of course! Smile

I hope it is clear! See you on Pinterest! Razz

Ciao,
Dario

[Updated on: Wed, 28 March 2012 06:30 UTC]

Dario Scapitta Design
www.darioscapittadesign.com
Re: Pinterest account [message #46085 is a reply to message #46058 ] Wed, 28 March 2012 14:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi Dario, Thanks for the explanation. Is the password also used to sign into my email account ? or is it another password that is different from my email password ?

Plain Orb
Re: Pinterest account [message #46087 is a reply to message #46085 ] Wed, 28 March 2012 15:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DarioScapittaDesign  is currently offline DarioScapittaDesign
Go to my shop
7PLAIN wrote on Wed, 28 March 2012 14:43

Hi Dario, Thanks for the explanation. Is the password also used to sign into my email account ? or is it another password that is different from my email password ?

Hi,

You are welcome! Smile

No, you can create and use a new password and not the same of your personal e-mail account.

Cheers,
Dario

Dario Scapitta Design
www.darioscapittadesign.com
Re: Pinterest account [message #46242 is a reply to message #46087 ] Sat, 31 March 2012 14:37 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
After clicking on the link Pinterest had emailed to me, I came to a page asking for Facebook connection. I have attached a screenshot of the page I saw. There is no place I can log in. Hope you guys are able to download this attachment, as sometimes attachments are failed to be downloaded.

Plain Orb

Previous Topic:Date of original upload
Next Topic:Shop Pictures