Home » Support » 3D Design » design and repair
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
design and repair [message #45861] Fri, 23 March 2012 10:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar LIUHONGKAI  is currently offline LIUHONGKAI
Go to my shop
Hello
I using NETFABB software to repair my model , " 67876 " , but I can not completed . I would like to know why this happened ? I'm doing wrong that the Ministry of arrest . I made ??a few pictures you see in the plug . The photo on the steps I made to repair .

Sincerely hope you can help me . I made ??a few steps in Figure

please help me.

kind regards

I ma what i ma
Re: design and repair [message #45866 is a reply to message #45861 ] Fri, 23 March 2012 13:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
It looks like your model is a bunch of unconnected sheet bodies. To be printable they have to have some thickness.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: design and repair [message #45867 is a reply to message #45866 ] Fri, 23 March 2012 13:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar LIUHONGKAI  is currently offline LIUHONGKAI
Go to my shop
Hello ! I 'm glad you can help me .
Those things are the thickness . 3D MAX which has set the thickness of 1MM

I ma what i ma
Re: design and repair [message #45869 is a reply to message #45861 ] Fri, 23 March 2012 14:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Ok so each triangle is 1mm thick? If you want you can upload you model or email it to me and I can take a look if you don't want to share it with the community. My email is youknowwho4eva@gmail.com

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Question about White Strong Flexible polished.
Next Topic:Very basic newbie question - don't shoot me.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.