Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Help Needed For Simple Plastic Safety Product
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Help Needed For Simple Plastic Safety Product [message #45737] Tue, 20 March 2012 13:46 UTC
avatar davidlross  is currently offline davidlross
Go to all my models
Hi I'm a relatively new Shapeways member and have used Google SketchUp to create a fairly simple plastic design for a plastic safety product followed by converting it, uploading it, and having it accepted by Shapeways only to be rejected twice due to technical issues.

I have a draft of the .dae files as well as the Google Sketchup files and am looking for someone to modify my designs and create an inexpensive model to prove out a concept.

I'm hoping to patent this so it would be a work for hire.

If you're interested in designing a simple safety product for an inexpensive plastic prototype then please reply via private message with a bit of fun stuff about yourself, your contact details, a signed copy of the work for hire agreement (attached), and a link to your Shapeways or other portfolio.

I'll send you the information I have for you to evaluate and provide your rates. After that we figure out terms and start working together on this and hopefully several projects together.

Thank you very much for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

-David

Previous Topic:Need Help With a Couple Props
Next Topic:Uncharted 2 inspired belt buckle

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.