Home » Support » 3D Design » Very basic newbie question - don't shoot me.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Very basic newbie question - don't shoot me. [message #45706] Mon, 19 March 2012 19:38 UTC Go to next message
avatar ivanmichaelovitch  is currently offline ivanmichaelovitch
Go to all my models
Ok,

Have used emachineshop.com in the past so used to their CAD and assuming that this site has one too..... but I can't find it.

I can find template bits but I have something specific to design. I could, I guess, go & get a CAD prog & upload the file in a suitable format but you must have one here somewhere that'll save me going to those lengths?

Ta Smile

Evan
Re: Very basic newbie question - don't shoot me. [message #45803 is a reply to message #45706 ] Wed, 21 March 2012 20:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Carpemortis  is currently offline Carpemortis
Go to my shop
There is a VERY basic editor at http://tinkercad.com/ or under the create menu, labs option. However now that Shapeways supports DAE files, Google Sketchup 8 is a good free alternative. There are other more comprehensive options as well if you want something more involved.
Re: Very basic newbie question - don't shoot me. [message #45883 is a reply to message #45706 ] Fri, 23 March 2012 19:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ivanmichaelovitch  is currently offline ivanmichaelovitch
Go to all my models
'k, thanks! Smile Really surprised about that.

Much appreciate the answer though,

Evan

Previous Topic:design and repair
Next Topic:Min void vs Min thk?