Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Check this scene please!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Check this scene please! [message #45638] Sun, 18 March 2012 02:43 UTC Go to next message
avatar bubby9534  is currently offline bubby9534
Go to my shop
As I'm not old enough to be downloading stuff from the great internet Very Happy I need somebody who owns Autodesk 3ds Max to check this scene for me. Thanks. Just post some screenshots and tell me if it looks OK. It refrences textures that aren't included, just ignore that. The result should look somewhat like what is posted here. Thank a bunch! And in the future I plan to get 3ds so I don't have to ask random people to check my scenes for me. Ok. Goodbye. Alright. Bye. Razz

• Attachment: Apartment.3ds
    (Size: 690.04KB, Downloaded 25 time(s))

Re: Check this scene please! [message #45662 is a reply to message #45638 ] Sun, 18 March 2012 19:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JACANT  is currently offline JACANT
Go to my shop
Looks good. The 3DS file can be opened with Blender, its free http://www.blender.org/

index.php?t=getfile&id=15377&private=0

• Attachment: Apartment.png
    (Size: 69.97KB, Downloaded 149 time(s))

jacantdesign@gmail.com
Re: Check this scene please! [message #45696 is a reply to message #45662 ] Mon, 19 March 2012 14:01 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bubby9534  is currently offline bubby9534
Go to my shop
Thanks so much!
I already have blender, never knew it was 3ds compatible. Thanks!

[Updated on: Mon, 19 March 2012 14:04 UTC]

Previous Topic:google sketchup import help
Next Topic:Need Help With a Couple Props

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.