Home » Community » General Discussion » Production time?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Production time? [message #45601] Fri, 16 March 2012 17:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar rwd  is currently offline rwd
Go to all my models
My latest order was supposed to ship on March 14th, but it still noted as "in production". I sent an email to customer support yesterday but no response yet. Just wondering if maybe I missed a notice regarding slower processing times? No worries, just trying to plan Smile
Re: Production time? [message #45603 is a reply to message #45601 ] Fri, 16 March 2012 17:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
As far as I know everything is running smoothly. I'll bug some people to see what's going on.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Production time? [message #45620 is a reply to message #45603 ] Sat, 17 March 2012 16:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hmmm . . . still no response from customer service. That really surprises me as they have been so quick to respond in the past.
Re: Production time? [message #45692 is a reply to message #45620 ] Mon, 19 March 2012 10:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten is currently online MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi rwd,

Thank you for emailing us.

Unfortunately we did not receive your email due to a bug in our system which we have just found. Sad
It seems that for the last few days, no emails from the contact form arrived in our inbox, which is why we were unable to reply as soon as possible.

As you can see in your own inbox, I have informed you about the status of your order. Smile

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience of this delay and problems with our inbox.
We are working hard to fix this as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Production time? [message #45701 is a reply to message #45692 ] Mon, 19 March 2012 17:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thanks so much! I knew something had to be up because you guys are usually so great with responses. Hope you fix the problem soon! Smile
Re: Production time? [message #45791 is a reply to message #45701 ] Wed, 21 March 2012 17:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar senario  is currently offline senario
Go to all my models
So, double whammy, huh? Bug with the contact form and at the exact same time bug in the production run... What's the chances?

My order is also in a state of limbo with no response from the contact form.
Re: Production time? [message #45880 is a reply to message #45791 ] Fri, 23 March 2012 18:09 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
My order arrived, and although it was later than was originally quoted Shapeways did their best to make it right for me. Must say I am truly impressed with the customer support!

Owning a business myself I do understand that things can go awry--its not a perfect world. What sets businesses apart, however, is how they deal with complications and upset customers. Nice job, folks--thank you! Smile

Previous Topic:how to know if cocreator upload is accepted?
Next Topic:Double Secure Puzzle Ring