Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D modeler for footwear collection
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeler for footwear collection [message #45505] Wed, 14 March 2012 18:16 UTC Go to next message
avatar JAlleyne  is currently offline JAlleyne
Go to all my models
I am in the process of creating my next footwear collection and I am looking for someone who can convert my drawings into 3D to be later created via 3D Printing.

I am looking for someone who is very creative and is proficient in the use of 3D software/model making due to the nature of my designs. Initial designs are still in progress but my inspiration can be viewed here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77953753@N07/sets/7215762922036 6892/
to help you understand the level and style of work that needs to be created in 3D.

If you are interested in taking this creative venture please contact me asap so I can give you more information. Thanks

janinaalleyne@live.co.uk
Re: 3D modeler for footwear collection [message #45506 is a reply to message #45505 ] Wed, 14 March 2012 18:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi, I've worked on a number of creative footwear projects , I'd like to know more please email me with drawings and brief so we can discuss?
V

info@dotsan.com

My Shapeways Reviews

Modeling Examples

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7146/6761506563_2d250229e2_o.jpg
Your ideas modeled and checked for 3D Printing by Dot San by Dot San, on Flickr

www.dotsan.com
Re: 3D modeler for footwear collection [message #47049 is a reply to message #45505 ] Mon, 16 April 2012 07:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RyuuTheWuffs  is currently offline RyuuTheWuffs
Go to all my models
I would be interested in giving this a try, if you wouldn't mind. I haven't done work with footwear itself, but I have worked on some similar setups. If not, no worries ^^
Email: ryuuookami.fur@gmail.com
Re: 3D modeler for footwear collection [message #47089 is a reply to message #45505 ] Tue, 17 April 2012 02:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar andresroppa  is currently offline andresroppa
Go to all my models
Hello, i'm and industrial designer focusing on digital modeling with rhino, from sketches, photos, technical drawings, etc ... I also have 3d printing experience ...

links to my folios:
www.andresroppa.blogspot.com
www.andresroppa.com

Feel free to contact me @

andresroppa@gmail.com

Re: 3D modeler for footwear collection [message #47277 is a reply to message #45505 ] Fri, 20 April 2012 19:00 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Felixstec  is currently offline Felixstec
Go to all my models
I can do this for you and could probably turn it around in week. The way I charge is for every model I build for you, you cover the cost to print one of my own models. You will also get the option to print one of my designs for your self. Everything I'm working on is sensitive information and will require the signing of an NDA, as well you will need to agree to be an official beta tester for my projects and keep the prints for your own use.

If you are interested send me an email.

paul@grouppicture.com

-Paul

Previous Topic:Looking for help creating a figure - mini bust
Next Topic:3D Model of Logo

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.