Items for sales not showing as such

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by nvrr49, Mar 13, 2012.

1. nvrr49
    nvrr49 Member
    I have several items I have marked for public sale, but the still don't show that way. Hurley;s Model Railroad Supply.

2. KSND
    KSND Member
    I have a number of models which exhibit that behavior on the 'My Models' screen, but look fine from my public shop, so the bug is not as bad as it seems, just confusing and frustrating. Do your models show up as For Sale from the public shop?

3. nvrr49
    nvrr49 Member
    They do show up in the public site. Thanks for pointing that out, not a problem then. I will just check the public site as I turn more things on for sale.

4. KSND
    KSND Member
    No problem. I It's still annoying and a really dumb bug, but it's not as bad as it seems at first.

5. Bathsheba
    Bathsheba Well-Known Member
    I see this also, in my view of my shop my oil lamp shows as Not for Sale, but in the public view it is (correctly) for sale.

I don't like this much; I get worried every time I see it.

It's a recent bug, so let's hope it's a quick fix.

6. Esoteric777
    Esoteric777 Member
    i was just about to ask this question myself however in public view it also shows not for sale? still a bug?

7. 7943_deleted
    7943_deleted Member
    Hi guys,

I've had a look at this and I can't see the discrepancy.
    For instance, Bathsheba's oil lamp is tagged correctly.

I believe this bug was thus fixed a few months ago, but @esoteric777, if you are indeed seeing this recently, could you please post the model name that it happens with?

Cheers,
    Natalia

Last edited: May 15, 2012