Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D modeler needed for help
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeler needed for help [message #45419] Tue, 13 March 2012 15:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar martijnr  is currently offline martijnr
Go to all my models
Hi all,

I am in need of a good 3D designer to help me model a little piece of office supplies (plastic) with smooth shapes. Drawings of the object are available. The project is on a short notice, so send me a PM if you can help me for a reasonable fee.

Regards,
Martijn
Re: 3D modeler needed for help [message #45455 is a reply to message #45419 ] Tue, 13 March 2012 23:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bubby9534  is currently offline bubby9534
Go to my shop
Hi, I'm a beginner 3d-modeler and can do basic stuff. Depending on the complexity of the item, I might be able to do it. Please show the diagram if you'd like me to asses it. Check out the work at my shop and you'll see what level modeler I am. I would charge a very low price, but I've even done some projects free.
Re: 3D modeler needed for help [message #45476 is a reply to message #45455 ] Wed, 14 March 2012 04:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mctrivia  is currently offline mctrivia
Go to my shop
he is looking for an organic designer.

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/mctrivia or my blog at http://4ddice.blogspot.com/
Re: 3D modeler needed for help [message #45492 is a reply to message #45476 ] Wed, 14 March 2012 14:29 UTC Go to previous message
avatar martijnr  is currently offline martijnr
Go to all my models
Thanks for your replies all, I was actually surprised by the large numbers of offers I got. I found my designer so no more offers needed at the moment!

Previous Topic:Need 3D of Gear Sphere
Next Topic:Onimusha Soki Armour and sword