Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D modeler needed for help
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeler needed for help [message #45419] Tue, 13 March 2012 15:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar martijnr  is currently offline martijnr
Go to all my models
Hi all,

I am in need of a good 3D designer to help me model a little piece of office supplies (plastic) with smooth shapes. Drawings of the object are available. The project is on a short notice, so send me a PM if you can help me for a reasonable fee.

Regards,
Martijn
Re: 3D modeler needed for help [message #45455 is a reply to message #45419 ] Tue, 13 March 2012 23:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bubby9534  is currently offline bubby9534
Go to my shop
Hi, I'm a beginner 3d-modeler and can do basic stuff. Depending on the complexity of the item, I might be able to do it. Please show the diagram if you'd like me to asses it. Check out the work at my shop and you'll see what level modeler I am. I would charge a very low price, but I've even done some projects free.
Re: 3D modeler needed for help [message #45476 is a reply to message #45455 ] Wed, 14 March 2012 04:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mctrivia  is currently offline mctrivia
Go to my shop
he is looking for an organic designer.

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/mctrivia or my blog at http://4ddice.blogspot.com/
Re: 3D modeler needed for help [message #45492 is a reply to message #45476 ] Wed, 14 March 2012 14:29 UTC Go to previous message
avatar martijnr  is currently offline martijnr
Go to all my models
Thanks for your replies all, I was actually surprised by the large numbers of offers I got. I found my designer so no more offers needed at the moment!

Previous Topic:Need 3D of Gear Sphere
Next Topic:Onimusha Soki Armour and sword

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.